Frequently Asked Questions
KNOW YOUR AVAILABLE BALANCE!
Most failed transactions are because of insufficient funds. Know you balance.
Online: Login and get your balance and transaction history 24/7, with NO CHARGE.
Phone: Call the toll-free number on the back of your card 24/7. *
ATM: Perform a balance inquiry at the ATM. *
CREDIT OR DEBIT?
Choose CREDIT! There is no need to use your PIN when you select CREDIT at checkout!
CAN I USE THIS CARD AT AN ATM?
1. Insert your Card and enter your PIN.
2. Choose "Checking" as the account type to withdraw.
3. Enter the amount to be withdrawn. *
NOTE: Additional ATM surcharge may apply. These fees will apply to your total withdraw amount.
HOW DO I GET CASH BACK AT THE REGISTER?
1. Swipe card.
2. Select "Debit" at the register and enter PIN.
3. Select the amount of cash back.
Restaurants may request an authorization of 20% above the purchase price of your meal. You will NOT be charged the additional amount but it must be part of your available balance at the time of purchase.
Don’t pay at the pump!
• Go inside and pay at the register.
• If you pay at the pump, a hold of up to $75 will be placed until the actual transaction amount is "settled."
HOW DO I PERFORM A BANK TELLER CASH ADVANCE?
1. Sign the back of your card.
2. Present the card, and photo ID to the bank teller.
3. Ask for a cash advance on your prepaid card.
4. Ask for the amount you would like to withdraw.
5. Sign your receipt. *
WHAT IF MY CARD IS LOST OR STOLEN?
Call Customer Support at 1-800-232-1042 and select the option for lost or stolen. A Forefront representative is available 24/7 to assist you with securing your remaining funds.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Contact our customer support.
*A fee may apply. Check your Terms & Conditions for specific information.